Developer required to create responsive SMS and voice call Twilio application
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £ GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I require a developer to create an auto response SMS and Voice Call application to be built via Twilio - [url removed, login to view]
Context of the App
- Participants will trigger their 'treasure hunt' type experience by texting 'go' or by calling a certain number (number to be obtained through Twilio).
- By answering a clue, they will get the next clue and will be led around the trail via a series of text and voice calls (pre-recorded MP3s)
There are a series of rules or conditions that I require to be built into the code:
- Only registered numbers can receive the clues
- You can't go backwards or jump ahead in the sequence of texts / calls
- There must be a range of different correct answers to account for spelling errors etc
- If the wrong answer is given, there must be a reply saying 'sorry, try again'.. or reply with a clue
- At any point, the user can text 'hint' and receive the pre-programmed hint relative to the most recent question that has been asked
- At any point, the user can text 'skip' and receive the next clue, without answering the last clue correctly
- At any point, the user can text another registered number to transfer the schedule of texts / calls onto another mobile (for if the leader's phone dies of battery)
- Voice calls with text to audio and MP3 clips need to be interspersed within the sequence
- There will be branching points whereby users have response options
Happy to try and answer any questions you may have, but I'm no expert in coding.
More work available for suitable candidates. This is one of many trails that I intend to set up.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online