Drop and Drag with Paypal Integration - repost
This project was successfully completed by devbogdan111 for $444 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In3 days
Users will Drop/Drag items they select onto a primary image, pay for the item using paypal, then upon validation, the drop/drag become permanent.
On the website, a registered user will see
1. a rough blueprint and
2. a list of building materials with images and prices
3. a Start Building button
1. select a building material
2. drop/drag a copy of it to the blueprint
3. material will snap to a position over the blueprint, visible construction, green in color. User may repeat.
4. User will click FINISHED BUILDING button.
5. user will be prompted to finalize the construction by paying for the materials via paypal.
6. user will go to paypal.
7. user will pay.
8. IPN validation on website will finalize the drop/drag and save the changes as part of the new blueprint.
9. User will return to the website to see the new additions to the blueprint are now black and user will not have to log in again to see that.
Would prefer just transaction amount validation, i.e. it is not required that the registered user have the same email on the website and paypal account.
10. The script will know how many bricks or pieces of lumber are required and will not let them be placed outside of the defined areas and will gray out the particular building material when all of them are placed. Sort of an out of stock function.
Website is Joomla 2.5 but I am not asking for a component. Displayable on a plain ol' html page.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online