Drupal 5.x views style - like kickstarter page
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
we would need a fully working implementation of a drupal 5.x VIEWS style (implementing hook\_views\_style_plugins of drupal 5 [url removed, login to view]) that will show a list of nodes **exactly like** they are shown on Kickstart homepage ([url removed, login to view]) under Popular (showing 4 boxes horizontally next to each other with a possibility to scroll to right/left using the gray arrow)
_**The exact functional requirement are:**_
- 1 new drupal 5.x module implementing this hook
- image shown per node is the first file attachment for this node. if no attachment exists, don't present any image.
- clicking on the image should send user to the node's page
- allow scrolling horizontally between nodes to see more, like on kickstarter page using JS
- images must be adjusted to fit the width while showing. width/height proportions must be kept like original image
- Node title presented below the image
- node submitter shown below
- node teaser text shown below that
- instead of the bottom part on kickstarter showing % funded and pledged, show '10 comments 20 views'.
- Clicking on the image or title links to the node's view page.
- all styling and effects must be exactly as in Kickstarted, aside from the exceptions described above
- 1 new drupal 5.x module (latest version of drupal will NOT be acceptable). Module name = 'qm\_views\_kickstart
- using Jquery 1.6 (NOT the latest Jquery package)
- must be working and tested with Chrome, IE8 & IE9.
- Any use of additional 3rd party JS libraries must be approved by Qmarkets.
- all styling using CSS (no inline styling allowed)
- all names of HTML classes and IDs must start with 'qm\_kick\_' .
We are an Israeli based startup, and we have many more projects like this coming, and would even like to find a freelancer that will work with us on a fixed basis (50+ hours per month).
Looking forward to your response...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online