EMPLOYEE TIME TRACKING APPLICATION
READ FIRST: PLEASE NO GENERIC RESPONSES. Don’t waste your time.
PLEASE BID ONLY if you meet requirements and completed similar project before.
Develop “Employee Time Tracking” WEB application in Ruby on Rails (preferred) or PHP to include the following MAIN features: Time Login (Check-in & Check-out) and Manual Timesheet, USA all states overtime logic, PTO, Approval by Manger for Payment, Reporting, Quickbooks Integration, Dial-in and SMS integration (if possible). The main workflow that uses all the features listed.
FULL functional details can be reviewed sites listed here:
[url removed, login to view]
How it Works:
1. Small Business creates account and enters employees.
2. Overtime rules follow state by state rules. (logic)
3. Each employee logs time via Web daily or Manual Time sheet
4. Manager approves the timesheet for payment.
5. Communication between employees and management within the application
6. Export to Quickbooks for payment.
Web application includes subscription/payment interface to customers.
The site to be hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform with EC2 and S3.
Logos, images and texts will be provided in the course of development.
Back-end: Ruby on Rails / PHP
Front-end: HTML 5, CSS 3, Java/Coffee Script, JQuery etc.
Testing Frameworks: Rspec, or similar and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Source control: Git via Github,
You Must Have:
• 2+ Years of Ruby-on-Rails experience / PHP
• 2+ Years of web development experience in large implementations.
• 2+ Years MySQL experience
• Experience with APIs (Fax and SMS)
• Familiar with GitHub account and currently use.
Update every 48 hours during the project.
Milestone#1: Completed features for frontend and backend. Payment due: 40%
Milestone#2: The workflow, and payment functions. Payment due: 30%.
Milestone#3: Final test; AWS platform test. Fix all issues. Payment due: 30%
FIRM FIXED PRICE BID TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE PROJECT.
It is ACCEPTABLE if you want to USE previously completed RoR/PHP project as long as modified to meet our requirements.
1. This job does NOT include Mobile (Android or IOS) application only WEB portion.
2. Demo site will be provides to get a COMPLETE LIST of features needed.
3. ROR preferred but NOT required. PHP DEV platform is considered.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $2550 for this job