EMR Billing : ansi 837 handling and LAB interface based on OpenEMR
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2136 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
The Project 1 : ANSI 837 billing claim file generate, submit and test with clearing house, and display from return file.
The EMR is based on OpenEMR. I need a developer who must have experience with OpenEMR, especially Billing related.
- generate billable data using CPT, ICD9 from patient treatment
- create ANSI 837 file(s) and submit (at least nine different files needed for testing)
- returned file (ANSI 835 readable, report format 999) aprsing and displaying
- Based Open EMR, review and enhancement for in-house EMR
Project 2: LAB interface for EMR:
Bio Data medical
Project 3: in-house EMR review for enhancement and a little testing for logics and modules.
I prefer one person who can do above three projects, but one or two should be fine.
Please apply only for the projects who must have the experiences.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online