To develop a membership website providing services in email and video marketing. The script is to contain an auto responder which takes care of the members' emailing which is 100% automated. Other features include unlimited email lists and unlimited emailing, landing page and a tool to track all mails sent out. It is also supported by video for promotion of products and services. Other features to be included are as follows:
Edit Auto responders: Create and edit Auto responders in your account (both instant response and follow-ups); these are the Auto responders that your auto responder will send out once its triggered ('instant response') and follow-ups delivered at preset time intervals.
- Test Auto responders: Lets you test your Auto responder Pro account by sending all saved messages to an e-mail address of your choice, so that you don't have to wait days before all follow-ups are delivered.
- Send Broadcast: This feature lets you broadcast an e-mail ('a manual follow-up') to your mailing list; you can use this to announce new products, send out newsletters, notify your prospects about special offers etc.
- Edit Newsletters: Create and edit newsletters in your account (both instant response and follow-ups); these are the newsletters that your auto responder will send out once its triggered ('instant response') and follow-ups delivered at pre-st time intervals.
- Test Newsletters: Lets you test your Auto responder Pro account by sending all saved newsletters to an e-mail address of your choice, so that you don't have to wait days before all follow-ups are delivered.
- Send Broadcast This feature lets you broadcast an e-mail ('a manual follow-up') to your mailing list; you can use this to announce new products, send out newsletters, notify your prospects about special offers etc.
- Active Prospects: Lists all active prospects (people who have triggered your auto responder recently and are in your auto responder cycle, waiting for all follow-ups to be delivered) and lets you edit/remove entries. You can import email lists as well as exporting of emails to a text file
- Mailing List: Shows your account's mailing list (all people who have triggered your account in the past, not just the active prospects); you can edit/remove entries
- Removals: Shows a list of e-mail addresses of people who removed themselves from your auto responder, by clicking on the link that's added automatically to the end of your Auto responders
- Undeliverable: Views a list of e-mails that were rejected ('bounced-back') by the e-mail system, because for example your prospective customer changed her e-mail address
- Tracking: Helps you determine where your prospects came from
- Variables: This is your list of custom variables. Each variable is also accompanied with by its description. You can edit and/or remove variables from this screen.
- HTML Form: From here you can generate HTML code to be placed on your web site that will automatically add prospects to your autoresponder. The code is copied onto the appropriate page of your web site. When a prospect clicks on the link his/she is prompted for their name and email. This information is then added to your active prospects list.
- Edit Settings: This page enables you to edit some vital settings of your account.
- Admin Area: Many site variables can be controlled in the admin area. You can add/edit/delete member accounts. Other member functions include mass mail and integrated member search. In addition, you can control the affiliate levels and payout amount. There are also 20 pre-made newsletter templates in the admin.
- Affiliate Program included: The Autoresponder Pro software has a built-in affiliate program in its membership system so all members earn commissions by promoting the auto responder service.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work