Facebook Signon ASP.NET Integration
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $156 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hourly Rate: $[url removed, login to view] - $[url removed, login to view] per hour
We require a developer that has worked with the following technologies:
- [url removed, login to view] MVC4
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
I have constructed a very basic membership model and used Entity Framework with a Repository Pattern.
Since this aspect of the module needs to be implemented rapidly, I require a coder to do the following in different parts.
1. Integrate Facebook into the registration, i.e. a user can sign on with their Facebook account and it creates a user on the system.
2. If someone has registered already using just an e-mail and password, to be able to add their Facebook account to the system.
3. Once someone registers through Facebook, to increment the Balance property by 3.
4. Ability to click Like and ability to Share with Friend on Facebook
I will provide the files to the selected developer. We won't need any front end work done and once I have the code, I will hook up the front end. I need a rapid turn-around in the next 24 hours.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online