I have a need for a small application that can perform the following simple functions:
1. Reformat a single multi day historical trade data file into multiple individual trade date files.
2. Perform some minor reformatting
3. Add two new data fields based on simple rules. The two new data fields are as follows;
• A unique identifier with an incremental increase on +1 for each row of data
• A trade identifier to be included in the new file based on the rules detailed below.
The data within the files remains the same, there are no new calculations.
The original file is referred to as the “Historical” file, it contains multiple days. The application will reformat the data as required below and create new files, one file for each day. They are referred to as “Client” files
Operating System - Windows 7
More detailed requirements attached along with sample data files
8 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
Hello, I am Yasser, I have 8+ years of experience, and I am really interested in doing this "reformatter" application, I am planning to do it in java so it will work on all operating systems. Thanks