We are looking for a [url removed, login to view] implementation like this:
* Basic form with a fineuploader and three required inputfields (3 textfields)
* multi fileupload. Allowed filetypes .zip, .txt, jp(e)g, png with a queue
* Use S3 upload functionality from fineuploader
* Browse button to select files
* After selecting all files, present a popup with num of selected files and total num of files in queue
* queue these files. (no need to show all filenames one by one)
* When clicking on 'upload' present user a progressbar and the current file being uploaded
* Before uploading each single file do a md5 check of images files (not the zip or txt)
(we will provide an url to which you can post the current filename, a md5 of this file. This url will reply with a json reply 'true' or when false, a json reply with 'false', a date and a filename)
* Upon true: upload and continue. Upon false, skip file in queue and continue.
* Filename must be a random 64 characters (a-zA-Z0-9) and must be uploaded in a 'dir' which matches the first two characters.
Like this: /d5/[url removed, login to view] or /3F/3Fjs9ks~.png
* After succesfull upload to s3, post the originalfilename, the generated filename, the md5, and the three inputfields to a php backend.
* When queue is done, present an informal message how many files are uploaded and if there were any errors.
* If some files are not uploaded due to the md5 calculation, present these in a list like '%filename already uploaded on %datefromjson as %filenamefromjson
No need to worry about old browsers like ie6,7,8, etc..
You can use jquery if you want to.
Questions, let me know.
10 freelancers are bidding on average €151 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
I can do this project for you with the minimum price. We can also deal about the time for it deadline. I'm also glad to support you something relate to this project after it is complete for a while.