This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5281 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Secure gamification wallet! Developer needed for crypto currency wallet for gamification platforms
We are looking for a good developer with cloud and API experience. We are developing a new crypto currency for points, coins, wallet, gamify application for both web and mobile.
We'd like you to build platform using existing open source "gamification" and "p2p coin" platforms and have you connect to our existing cash back rewards payout platform (LAMP). What we are developing is a currency exchange that will allow people to convert game “points” into “micro-coins” that have real cash-back value when accumulated over multiple websites and apps. The platform should be accessible to the consumer via the web and mobile apps in the form of a wallet (app/widget).
You would be expected to be a self starter and detail oriented. You would be working with a small team and often times would have to multi task. You must be very organized and able to build and manage a high-volume production environment.
- Basic Gamification Understanding (tokens, salts, badges, trophies, points, leaderboard)
- PHP 5.x Experience with OOP (object oriented programming is a must)
- Some Python may be required
- Experience building APIs
- Experience building for Mobile Platforms
- Experience on MVC frameworks. (Codeigniter experience a plus)
- MySQL 5.0 working with complex queries and stored procedures.
- Working with Template engines (Smarty a plus)
- Willingness to work with Open Source Platforms
- JAVACRIPT / AJAX / HTML / CSS / DHTML
- Web Services using REST and SOAP (JSON/XML transports, AMF and other a plus)
- XML / XSLT / RSS
- Subversion experience or other source control.
- 3rd Party API Experience (like Google Maps)
- Rewards/Loyalty (points) experience a plus.
We welcome individuals and companies that have experience with gamification platforms!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online