Get Template from html code of Index pages (script)
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $44 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The main object is script that copying the template of index page. For this
gets index page and pull out html code:
- Delete the comments;
- To find among tags with the biggest piece of text and replace it on [TEXT]
- To find among tags container with the largest number of URLs /<a href = "../ and replace it with [LINKS] . (/if there are no such add it before [TEXT] /)
- Delete remaining content within other tags <tag> content </ tag>.
- Replace all single bracket / '/ on double / /
- Insert between the tags <title> [TITLE] </ title>
- replace <meta description=... and <meta keywords.... on [DESCRIPTION]
- Result stored in a separate file
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online