Google Analytics API - Live Auth Setup & Script
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 12
Please read this carefully and only bid if you are confident of doing this, please do not bid stereo type way with all of your projects done in past.
We are looking for a PHP developer with knowledge in scripting with Google APIs.
What we need:
1) Script to grant access in Google analytics API with LIVE AUTH.
2) Once the authentication is done fetching all websites added in customer's Google analytics account.
3) Once the websites fetched, we need to get all the reports are given in analytics account with use of Google API.
4) Store data in our database of the reports fetched from Google analytics.
5) Saving Google analytic tokens in our database to access the account in offline mode via cron job while customer is not available to grant the access again.
We already have developed the script to do this for the first time while customer grants the access, but we are facing issue with storing the token in our database and access the Google analytics account again in offline mode via cron job.
Someone who have never done this but have good knowledge with PHP, MySql and Google APIs will be able to sort this out quickly.
Only bid if you are confident of doing this.
Happy Bidding.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online