This tool is supposed to be a desktop based utility that would help me call my prospects more efficiently.
This is what this tool is supposed to do:
1. Imports a list of prospects with phone numbers and other custom data
2. Imports a list of Google Voice accounts
3. Logs simultaneously into all the Google Voice accounts
4. Starts dialing the phone numbers in the table
5. If a robot is answering, it would leave a custom prerecorded voice mail
6. If a live person is answering, it should pop up a window with the details of the prospect and a script.
7. Continues dialing after the live conversation is ended
The architecture of this utility could look like this:
A) Log in window with username and password
B) Vertical tab 1 named "Prospects" has one "Import" button and one "Delete" button
C) Vertical tab 2 named "GV Accounts" has one "Import" button and one "Delete" button
D) Vertical tab 3 named "Settings" contains various settings describing the behavior of the tool in various situations