We currently require the service of a skilled software engineer or a small team of programmers to design and develop a b2b website. Specifically, we wish to establish an ongoing relationship with an experienced engineer who have experience of developing solid cross-browser compatible, web standards compliant templates. We have divided the project into lot of small jobs and asking for bids for the first part, building the database system/back-end development.
• Database design/ development, experience with PHP in a LAMP environment.
• Database Architecture SQL Server
• Client side programming and layouts: XHTML, CSS, DIV's, W3C Standards, Cross Browser
• Administration of hosting environments: Control Panel
• Web Application / Services integration (XML, API, XSL, SOAP)
• Social Media Integration (Facebook/Twtiiter/MailChimp)
• Weblogs, Portal with User Log-on, Calendar, Gallery etc
• Users should be able to create a username and password for their back-end and sign up for the portal themselves
• Ability to produce clearly written and documented code
Please message me with introduction/details of your team and relevant prior work samples
Please see attached for more details.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
For your B2B website project, Kindly compare my reviews and profile https://www.freelancer.com/users/feedback_56308.html with other providers, I am sure you will have no option to select me as your developer. Thanks