Host and Proxify a Yellow pages scraper
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 NZD
- Total Bids 5
We are a business that needs to create lists of businesses within industries, in Australia.
(THIS PROJECT IS 90% COMPLETED) I already have most of the files (scraper scripts), just require a suitable place to host it and someone to be able to proxify it correctly (yellow pages has new security to disable large scrapers)
What is completed
-full scraping code
-included all scripts
What is needed
- proxy grabber and switcher
- host supporting multiple IP adresses
This project is to complete the program (Suitable PC not mac) that allows us to:
1. select a Business type from the yellow pages list of available Business types
2. retrieve all of the available results from the yellow pages web pages, and
3. auto-create a excel file with at least the following fields/data (business name, address, City, State, Postcode, phone number, website (where available), email address (where available)
For example, if I am at the [url removed, login to view] site and I type Automobile Dealerships into the Business type then click the Search button, it will return ???? results across all Australian states. The excel file should contain, in that example, ???? rows of data.
It is essential that we are able to import data into a excel file for any industry.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online