In Progress

Image editing

I want an image editing feature on my website.

I have a separate designer for the website, so it is only the image editing tool I am looking for.

Users upload an image, and then user crop the image to become circular. The process shall be drag and drop, and fully visible for the user.

The crop circle shall be re-sizable and can be placed anywhere on the image which shall be cropped.

I do not want to use Flash or any other software that requires user plug-ins.

It shall be easy for my designer to implement on website.

Payments: I will make an initial payment of maximum 35%. When the freelancer developer has finalized the project, which shall be uploaded on the freelancers server, I will pay the remaining 65%.

The software have to be independent of the choice of user web browser. Thus it must work on Chrome, Firefox and Explorer. The image editing shall also be possible to use on Android and iPhone.

If your company already have an image editing tool I am looking for, it is a bonus.

I DO NOT ANSWER TO PROPOSALS LIKE "YES, WE ARE THE RIGHT PARTNER" and similar statements. There are so many Freelancers saying that without reading the spec. I really want you to read and understand the attached document. In the proposal, also state which technology you will use.

A short delivery time is of course great.

Looking forward to working with you.

Skills: HTML5, Imaging, Javascript, PHP, Software Architecture

See more: website freelancers web developer, website architecture freelancer, web developer independent, software developer spec, software developer freelancer website, software developer freelancers, plug freelancer, php independent developer, looking software developer partner, possible become freelancer, independent website developer, independent web developer architecture, image freelancers, freelancer without payments, freelancers web tool developer, freelancers proposals, freelancers editing website, freelancer proposal software, freelancer plug, freelancer payment software, freelancer chrome, freelancer image work, freelancer image editing, freelancer web architecture, freelancer developer payments

About the Employer:
( 2 reviews ) Stockholm, Sweden

Project ID: #5058254