Integrate Facebook connect within Drupal 6 website
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
We have a drupal 6 based website. We want to allow people to login with their facebook account.
Existing users that already have a "drupal" account, will need to link their account to their facebook account.
The reason for this is that we don't want anonymous comments anymore.
Many comments need censoring, and we hope that when people are identified with their facebook account they will be more careful with what they write.
So what we need is as follows:
1. Create facebook connect to the drupal 6 website ([url removed, login to view])
2. Link existing drupal 6 accounts to facebook account (The users will have to do this, but we need to force drupal users to connect their account to FB account, otherwise they will not be able to comment)
3. I believe that when we create facebook connect the following will occur immediately, but when we publish a new story in our drupal 6 based website, we also publish it in facebook, we need to get the comments in facebook to be shown also in our drupal 6 website (And vise-versa)
4. If a logged in to facebook user access the drupal website he/she will be able to comment without creating a drupal account (We think this is the right way, if you think differently. meaning that they should open a drupal 6 account, and link it immediately to facebook, then that's O.K too, just let us know what's right)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online