Jewelry store We b based inventory system
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1001 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Jewelry store inventory system.
1) Automatically generate new inventory #'s.
2) Be web based, password protected accessed from our website.
3) Be accessible from our smartphones.
4) Interface with label printer to print out stone/ring info and bar code to be placed on baggie.
5) Interface with smartphones to read bar codes and transmit the data to the web based system.
6) Interface with smartphones to allow phones to take pictures and upload to the web based inventory system.
7) Organize stones, mountings and finished jewelry to be searchable by the following metrics: Cost, location, vendor purchased from, date acquired, Type, color, weight,shape,origin,treatment, needing repair or re cutting, additional certification and clarity. Show status and track stones that are paid for but have not yet arrived at our location. Allow tacking numbers to be uploaded for incoming shipments (returns and incoming stone, mountings and finished jewelry)
8) Use drop down feature to reduce input time.
9) Able to download data to excel.
10) Will automatically upload the finished photos from the server once photo department uploads them for posting on the website.
11) Scan barcode in and scan out for multiple locations: (listed as a stone, mounting or finished item) multiple locations, setter,
repair, shipping department etc. ...Date Sold!! Sold recently or sold (more than 30 days indicating it will not be returned) etc.
12) Inventory searchable from within any location.
13) Data of finished jewelry item to automatically populate fields in the Certification Mapping Spreadsheet used when an item is certified.
14 )Comprehensive vendor list showing Name, Address, Phone number, email, website etc. Type of stone/mountings purchased,
all items purchased, outstanding invoices by date opened and date due, Price per carat per stone category (including color and clarity!!!)
and cross reference against other sellers to determine who is giving us the best prices for each type of stone/mounting. Show total amounts
outstanding to vendors and sync with google calendar to coordinate payments through bill pay.
15) Comprehensive dashboard showing total finished inventory by category, all stone by types and dollar amount and all mountings,
damaged items, returns etc. charts and graphs...total stone inventory, total stone at each location, Allowing for overall inventory
information to be available at a glance. Showing total sold per category.
16) Show all items waiting for payment from buyers showing date purchased, where purchased, amount owed, details of transaction
(making 3 payments etc.). Rate buyers by how often they buy, dollar amount spent, how often they return items/complain, Identify problem
customers based on multiple returns.
17) Show details of our buyers, amount spent with us, amount spent in the last 12 months etc, where they live, male or female,
type of jewelry they are buying, their contact information and specific jewelry they are looking for. A notification function
when a new item fitting the description of something a buyer is looking for comes into our inventory.
18) we need to know which items are currently being offered for sale and where (ie online, to a cusomer directly), which items are being
held for a customer and why.
19) We need to know which stones are on hold waiting for incoming mountings (design phase) and what type of item it is to become
(ie ring, pendant, earring or necklace).
20) Chart showing price per carat increases and decreases from vendors.
21) Chart showing increased sales and decreased sales in each category of finished jewelry.
22) Chart showing increased and decreased profitability based on category of finished jewelry
23) Reminder when inventory drops below a certain level in each category of stone and finished jewelry.
We want it to be fast and simple to use.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online