Kindle Illustrated Book Maker Software
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $177 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a software developer that can QUICKLY create a desktop application (PC, but Mac would be nice too - or something cross-platform) to create Kindle illustrated books.
Basically the software will take a bunch of picture files, resize/reformat/compress them to the right file size and best dimensions, then create a file (HTML?) that you can upload to Kindle (KDP) for publication.
1) Sections for the Cover, title page/author/copyright info, image pages
2) Able to add sections as needed - maybe a reviews page or a page with links to the author's other books
3) Must be able to resize images to fit Amazon's requirements (9:11 ratio, ideally 500x600 or 520x620 or something close to that).
4) Needs to save the file as JPG with maximum file size of 127kb.
My vision is to have tabs along the top (possibly) for the different sections. You click to add images. You should be able to reorder the images at will.
Nice to have: an interface to add text to the images, in a variety of fonts, colors, and sizes. Not sure if this is possible, but would be nice.
I have more details, but this is the basic idea. I will discuss more with qualified applicants.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online