LinkedIn API Integration Work
This project was awarded to itIndia2 for $722 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We would like to create some code for our website that will connect to the LinkedIn API, scrape some user details, populate a form and then submit the details into our CRM system "Capsule". Wufoo integrates nicely into Capsule.
The flow is as follows:
1. User clicks 'Request prospectus/invitation' a button on our website.
2. A lightbox pops up in which the Linkedin sign-in button will be displayed.
3. User logged-in to their Linked-in account.
4. The users profile details are then pulled from their Linked-in account to pre-fill the invitation form for: First Name, Surname, Company, Job Title, Email, Mobile Phone and Work Phone.
5. The user must enter any details that are not listed in their profile such as their mobile phone or work phone.
6. The user must select a radio button to indicate their company function: Agency, Media Owner, Vendor/Solutions Provider, Potential Speaker
7. User clicks on submit and the following three actions take place:
• Fireback email to user (this is a HTML email)
• User details in an email will be sent to client's email address
• User details submitted to Capsule CRM with LinkedIn profile URL
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online