We would like to create some code for our website that will connect to the LinkedIn API, scrape some user details, populate a form and then submit the details into our CRM system "Capsule". Wufoo integrates nicely into Capsule.
The flow is as follows:
1. User clicks 'Request prospectus/invitation' a button on our website.
2. A lightbox pops up in which the Linkedin sign-in button will be displayed.
3. User logged-in to their Linked-in account.
4. The users profile details are then pulled from their Linked-in account to pre-fill the invitation form for: First Name, Surname, Company, Job Title, Email, Mobile Phone and Work Phone.
5. The user must enter any details that are not listed in their profile such as their mobile phone or work phone.
6. The user must select a radio button to indicate their company function: Agency, Media Owner, Vendor/Solutions Provider, Potential Speaker
7. User clicks on submit and the following three actions take place:
• Fireback email to user (this is a HTML email)
• User details in an email will be sent to client's email address
• User details submitted to Capsule CRM with LinkedIn profile URL
23 freelancers are bidding on average $620 for this job
Hi, I have done LinkedIn integration with access to profile. They just have released new API and it is tricky You can check my work here [url removed, login to view]