- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
We are looking for a web/software developer to build us a tool that can be used to automate tasks related to posting content on the professional networking site, LinkedIn.
SAPQuarters are an SAP recruitment agency. We use LinkedIn heavily to reach candidates and push our content, which includes job alerts, event invitations and other articles. With all the time it takes to publish content on the site, we are limited in our reach and exposure and can't fully exploit our substanial network.
With the right functionality, an automation tool, like a tailored web spider, would allow us to dramatically increase our productivity and as a result, explode our company brand and drive sales.
The final product could be in the form of either a browser add-on or a desktop application, but should meet the following requirements:
- It needs to be able to retain the login details of multiple profiles. This will allow all our staff profiles to post from one location in an instant
- 'Cookie-proof': it must be able to dump browsing history items between each new profile login
- Flexibility: ideally, the tool will work across different browsers, particularly Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- We would rather use a simplified but bespoke tool designed with this specific purpose than a sophisticated macro editor.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online