MYSQL database development and Amazon API
This project was successfully completed by cpt2011 for $15 USD / hour in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In20 days
I own a company that manages multiple online stores
We need someone to build MYSQL databases to store feed information from our suppliers and then write and schedule scripts to automatically download daily inventory feeds from our suppliers and update the database. The tables will also need upload/download functionality similar to the tables we already have built.
The ideal person for this job needs:
1. To be one person (not a team of individuals). This is important because I want to be able to interact with a single person who understands the entire project. I believe I will get a better interface between applications and better efficiency.
2. Able to contact the person over phone/Skype to explain the work needed sometime during my regular business hours (at least 2 work hours must overlap with regular working hours in Pacific Standard Time [California, USA]
3. Person must understand MySQL very well. How to create tables, write efficient and SCALEABLE queries, and create scripts in .php that can easily interact with databases WITHOUT freezing up our server. This is very important because our current applications tend to overuse server resources and freeze up. We don't want this to happen, which is why we want a quality system built.
4. Person must be proficient in .php code, specifically with respect to writing scripts for interacting with database information. This includes applications through which my employees can view information in the database and edit that information.
5. Needs to be able to build interfaces that look and function similar to the tables I already have. I want consistency among tables.
Work will probably be 20 hours a week at least for the next 3 months, and if you are also proficient in amazon API or web design, possibly long term. The work will be sequential, meaning that I will request a certain table be built and populated by pulling from a specific file, I will then review the work and then send instructions for the next step, the way it would be if we worked out of the same office. I would prefer to set this up as full time work, but I know that there will be plenty of down time between tasks caused by differences in time zones. So this will be set up as an hourly project monitored by Freelancer TimeTracker.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN WORKING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS INEXPERIENCED OR WHO IS OVERLY BUSY. I want quality work done efficiently.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online