I am looking for a Magento extension with multi vendor so multiple sellers would be able to create an account and sell their products.
Each vendor must be able to handle its own products and orders.
This extension should function as a multi-vendor market place with one global branding.
Individual sellers / vendors should be able to create an account / store on the marketplace, access their own account, submit their own products, receive orders from buyers and fulfill their orders.
Magento's default functionality enables buyers to register and maintain their account from front-end. I would like the sellers / vendors to also use the full front-end ability to register and maintain their account together with all settings of submitting products and fulfilling orders.
There are few multivendor extensions on the market already, but with buyer account on front end, separate seller admin account on back-end and marketplace owner admin account on back-end.
I would like to have buyer and seller account with all functionality on front-end and main marketplace owner admin account on back-end.
Buyer Administration - Front-end
• this stays unchanged from the default Magento's functionality
• buyers are able sign up, view product details, add products to cart, proceed to checkout, view their orders
• buyers should be able to access individual seller's detail / vendor's store
Seller / Vendor Administration - Also manageable from front end.
• Sellers are able to register an account, choose store name ([url removed, login to view]), choose the type of membership, customize the store front look and feel (Store is created automatically upon registration after verification of Seller Account)
• Sellers are able to submit their products, set a list of countries they would be willing to ship to (provided by default
magento's localization settings ), set their tax settings and other options, manage their orders.
• sub domains for seller's store view ( [url removed, login to view] )
• Customers can purchase from multiple vendors at the same time, no necessity to make purchases for each seller separately
• In case of similar Product one with minimum total price should be visible in product and other will go in view similar product.
• split products / shipping costs in shopping cart by vendor.
• On Successful completion buyer will receive confirmation on his mobile and email.
• automatic order notifications sent to store admin and vendors - vendors should receive orders only for their own products
Sellers specific options
• Sellers can edit / delete/ view ONLY their products in their own account - this should be accessible from front-end
• Every seller defines own shipping options, destination options, tax options, currency options
• PDF Seller Statements, downloadable on product page / sent by email on order
• In regards to the payment options, all payments will be paid to the Marketplace Admin. When the transaction between buyer and seller / vendor is completed, Marketplace Admin will then pay the Seller / Vendor.
• Payment options for buyer to choose from are for that reason already set by site owner.
• For this reason, there should be a feature within the orders settings in the admin panel to mark individual orders by admin as Paid. ( this functionality can be seen within cs-cart )
Please keep in mind that these features should be programmed as an extension and not as hack.
Please PM for any questions at all.