**Members Section needed PHP/MySQL - Must integrate with online payment and recurring payment system**
**Paid Members Only Section**
- In order to become a member, they must pay a monthly ($25/mo) or annual membership fee ($275/year - (1 month free)).
- We require Username, Name, Address (international accepted also!), Phone, and Email (must be verified)
- If the monthly fee gets declined, the member loses access and is shown a message saying "We are sorry your membership has canceled due to unpaid membership fees. Click here to make a payment"
- There needs to be a CANCEL membership option to stop automatic payments. "We are sorry, but you have canceled your membership. Click here to renew"
- After a member joins, automatically send them a welcome email (details later)
- members can upload photo of themselves which will be displayed on blog comments
- abillity to change email/password/username/name/address
- My website is <[url removed, login to view]> and I need a paid members section only, preferably through PayPal and/or Dwolla if possible.
**Inside the Member's Section - Blog**
- 1 Blog (private to members only) (in the future, think multiple blogs)
It needs to be interactive between members and administrator (can write comments and responses)
- Administrator can write/delete blog posts (see below)
- Members can comment on blog posts in plain text only, who are identified by their photo and their username
- Ability to upload photos and post Youtube unlisted link videos right in the blog
- blog editor needs to be rich text (bold, underline, italics, etc, bigger font)
- Admin can go in and delete comments, view a list of members, their information, when their membership expires
- Admin needs to be able to send email to current members and former members
- When a membership is canceled or credit card declined, admin needs to be notified via email
**Future Lookout (not now)**
- Levels of membership (platinum, gold, silver)
- Promo codes (like godaddy) for extra months, etc
I would like to see past work experience on similar projects (including online payment systems ie. dwolla and/or maybe paypal integration)
Please look at [url removed, login to view] for payment info (we would like to use this but are open to other online secure payment systems)