Our aMember/Joomla run paid membership site needs a facelift and we have decided to switch from a site based on aMember([url removed, login to view])/Joomla to aMember/SocialEngine. Social Engine is already installed and working.
Here's what we need:
- Integrate aMember (a membership management script) with SocialEngine using aMember's SocialEngine plugin that creates accounts in SocialEngine when people sign up via aMember. The plugin hasn't been tested with my version of SocialEngine but it's most probably working anyway or it may need a little tweaking. The member's area should have a link to the aMember subscription page so they can upgrade and check their current subscription.
- Import all accounts to Social Engine, including subscription information.
- Import all member uploaded photos from the current Joomla site to SocialEngine (including comments if possible) tied to the correct account.
- Import all forum posts from Joomla to SocialEngine.
- Import all tattoo studios from Joomla to SocialEngine.
- Make sure everything is correctly set up in order for the site to be ready to be launched. I may have forgot something here, in that case I can add to this description after we have discussed the project.
Requirements: Preferably you should have hands-on experience with both Joomla and SocialEngine. Experience with aMember is a plus but not a must.
Looking forward to hearing from you!