I am looking for a programmer to develop a software which provides Real time NSE and MCX data to the clients through client server architecture with the following options.
1) Real time data has to be fetched from trading terminals like Odin,NEST,NOW ,TTadvanced, PIB etc in tick by tick or 1 min format.
2) This realtime data has to be stored in a server and continuously should get updated.
3) Application to connect client computer to server has to be developed with subscription/login controls by client machine identification etc.
Should be able to have subscrtiptions for days/weeks/months etc.
4) Realtime data has to be distributed to the client in .dat format or any other format which should work in Metastock and Amibroker.
As the client logins, program should check the data and should back fill all missing data automatically.
5) Live data should be updated from the server to data folders in client computer with zero delay.
6) Complete source code has to be provided .
Please send your bids as soon as possible.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $10000 for this job
Hi We are expert in the field. Please visit our site for same. Prior we have worked on HK, SG and AU stock exchange. We are very expert in FIX protocol. We can make this software using Java, BigData, Clustoers.