I'm looking for a PHP function that acts as an interface to Google Webmaster Tools.
I am trying to scrape all the query and click information from my google webmaster tools account.
1) Log into Google Webmaster Tools
2) Loop through every website.
3) Go to traffic -> search queries
4) Download all the chart data. (There's a button marked 'chart data')
5) Return an array with the website name, the date, the number of impressions, and the number of clicks.
The best function will have the following qualities:
1) Well documented with in line commenting explaining what is happening. (So I can understand the code :P)
2) Completes the given task with minimal RAM and CPU consumption. (Doesn't crash my server)
3) Bug-free. I will hit the function with as much bad data as I can to try and break it.