Need to create a new excel com add-in for excel 2010 using VB.NET or C#.net - repost
This project was awarded to diegofpr for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I would need to create an Excel install-able (msi or exe file extension) COM add-in for Excel version 2010 using Visual studio 2010 ([url removed, login to view] or C#.NET).
1. This add in should show up as a new ribbon tab in excel 2010 with one UDF (User Defined Function) in excel. This UDF should also have description and help text available.
UDF will be used to change Temperature units. UDF name should be “ConvertTemp” and when we should be able to use in excel cell formula as “=ConvertTemp(32, “F”, “C”)” which will convert temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius. “F” and “C” text in UDF should NOT be case sensitive.
Here are conversion factors for your reference.
Unit Multiplier Offset Notes
C 1 0 (Calculation & Display unit)
K 1 [url removed, login to view]
F 1.8 32
R 1.8 [url removed, login to view]
2. Add-in should use ribbon interface not the menu interface in excel and it should have button for UDF and Help.
3. add-in should have help button which should open new help window for this add in with dummy text template.
4. This com Add-in should be install-able as either *.exe or *.msi extension file and also should be removable from windows Uninstall a program feature.
5. This UDF should also be available in excel right click menu option (when user right clicks on any excel cell) if possible.
Please refer to attached word file for requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online