Need a program that crawls HTML elements for change in content
- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 6
I need to have a program written that signs into a secure webpage (login credentials will be provided), continuously crawls multiple HTML elements for changes in content, and then submits a request to the server based on the changes in content that the program has detected. The only challenges I foresee are (1) submitting the correct request to the server and (2) remaining continuously logged-in to the server. The server-side script language is ASP.
Here are the Details:
I am looking for a program to sign up for an exam for me online. The test dates are full right now, but so I need the program to constnatly refresh the website, and when a new test date opens up, the program must sign up for it.
1. There are 4 calendars (written in HTML) within the login-protected website. Each calendar is for one location that the test is offered.
2. The program we write will constantly refresh each calendar, waiting for there to be a change (i.e. an open test date).
3. When the program detects the change, it clicks on the date, and then clicks "confirm test date"
If you think you can do this, then we can discuss the details over the phone. Time is of the essence, I would like this project to be completed within days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online