OCR to data conversion
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $822 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a script that does the following:
1. Allows a user to upload a scanned document. TIFF or other format you recommend.
2. Converts that scanned document to text via an OCR process
3. Allows the user to then identify the type of document from a pre-selected pull-down list (The type of doc will determine the output format in #4 below)
4. Converts the data in the OCR document into a specified text file layout that the user can download to their PC.
I will own the IP rights solely upon completion. This will likely be an ongoing project as the "type" of documents list will grow over time so keep that in mind when bidding.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online