ONLINE SUBMISSION / BIND PLATFORM - WHOLESALE INSURANCE - repost 3
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1234 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
ONLINE SUBMISSION / BIND PLATFORM – WHOLESALE INSURANCE
Vision: Software program or Platform for the allowing broker to go online, obtain an instant quote and submit applications and supporting documents for pricing and binding of insurance.
a. Broker login to site bring him to his Control Panel
b. Broker Control Panel
i. Includes dynamic lists:
1. Submissions incomplete or pending a quote
2. Quotes, pending status
4. Dead file
5. Customer List
6. Renewals :
Please go to the login below. Study the functionality of the current rating system for Pmax Commercial Insurance Services. This software I want copied in it s complete functionality.
Go to: [url removed, login to view] select login
I need to understand that you understand the complete functionality of the project.
1. Please provide an outline of the program requirements, include database requirements, screens, tables etc..
2. Please indicate which language it will be written.
1. This project will be web based and must provide a fast response for the users.
2. The program will house multiple raters over time and you will receive future contracts to add additional raters within the same platform; the system needs to be designed to accept these raters.
3. The rater has an accounting section.
Proposal & Award:
I will award the project to the Freelancer that demonstrates though a detailed proposal all the elements that exist in the program, describes which language the program will be written and the time to accomplish each milestone.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online