4 to 5 OSticket Modifications - PHP Experience Needed
This project was successfully completed by sureshdevi for $105 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
We are currently looking for a freelancer to complete some modifications to an OSticket 6.0 installation. We have OSticket installed on a Windows server connected to a MYSQL database.
This work MUST be done by sending the files to you, and you sending the completed files back to us. We can NOT provide RDP access to our system. If you will not be able to work in these constraints, please do not accept the job! I recommend getting a working version of OSticket 6.0 in place with MySQL, and then overwriting them with our currently modified files to make the changes we need.
The changes we need made should be reatively simple for someone with PHP experience.
1. On the client portal, all outgoing messages are currently not showing up when looking at a ticket. If I modify the code a little, I can get it to show correctly, but all messages are duplicated. We need it to show, but not be duplicated. (I can send screenshots to show this issue in depth once the job is accepted)
2. On the client portal, currently you must use an email address and ticket number to "log in". We want it changed so you only need an email address.
3. On the staff side, doing a search with the staff drop-down causes the staff drop-down to go back to default. We would like this to stay with the last staff chosen after searching, just like all the others.
4. If message alert is turned on, we would like messages to only go to people who have a "1" next to "isvisible" on their name in the MYSQL database (again, I can provide screenshots to detail this).
5. If possible, we would like to be able to send outoging multiple attachments.
WIth all of these issues, I can provide screenshots and a detailed walkthrough. What I really need is someone who is well versed in PHP to be a resource to me and write my needed expressions. If anyone has questions about this job, I can do my best to answer.
Thank you- let's work together!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online