This project is very similar in the way the freelancer website works; instead it’s a job bidding system for work. For people who need jobs done where they submit a FREE job listing after signing up (name, email, industry category, description, and suburb/postcode).
The businesses who are in same job category receive an email with a link to FREE job listing and bid for it. They would first need to have credits to bid (fill in form which requires bid amount, description, on the job and them the customer’s phone number will be revealed.
I am also web developer so I can assist in this project
• There are four different builders/supplier signups (Basic, Simple, Silver, Gold)
• There are three type of FREE quoting levels (small, medium, large)
• The main web page will have a coloured form box (Type of work, postcode/suburb)
• Signup application for business and customers to be verified via email
• Built around Wordpress website
• MySQL database
• Payment gateway (paypal) required
• Administration section required (verify accounts, credit balance, suspend accounts, promo code, emails, newsletter, history, reports)
• Business members login area to check, Balance, Jobs list, Jobs Quoted, Support and dashboard.
• Need a search box on the main website that takes then to another web page to enter the rest of the forms criteria
• Business have two status, verified and non-verified which are chargeable
• Quotes that business apply for via a form (amount, description, quote now button (when they have credit), can see the telephone number of the client
• When a client submits a free quote, the potential business receive an email with the link to the job quote to apply a quote (must be logged in).