This project is for the development of an online hosted program that will do quotes and manage orders. The project is in two stages, you will be hired for stage one and then stage two is another project. What we require is following:
Backend quoting system:
- allow quotes to be done on site and in the office
- for products consisting of curtains and blinds and other services
- the product all have a different method and formula for calculating prices and it's this part is complex. i.e. some are matrix pricelists from supplies that can be uploaded and then a mark up is added. other products have formula's to calculate fabric needed, and number of panels of fabric required etc.
- must be use friendly
- manage suppliers and their pricelists
- ability to automatically produce orders, work orders, and purchase orders for the various suppliers from customer order/sale.
- automatic scheduling for installation etc.
- tool that will allow project/order status to be easily tracked and managed
- simple front end that allows clients to view their orders and where project is at.
- ability to load documents just for that client/project
- outstanding orders
- the ability to add messages and notes for the customer and vice-versa
- ability to raise issues
I have attached the stage 1 and 2 bubble diagram.
If you take project on, I will work with you to create and design the blueprint, put together the formulas for the various product categories, and upload our company pricing information.
For more information please PM me.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1254 for this job
Hi, please check the website : www.taskpandas.com www.sfinz.com please check both website they are very similar as per your requirement. waiting for your response. Thanks
Hi I have 5+ years of experience. I have already experience with the similar system and help you developing the same. Look forward to hear from you. Regards Arshad
Hi there - I am interested to work on this project. Have close to 8 years experience in .NET and I think I can help deliver this with a good win-win at the end for both of us. Regards RF