Footlocker Bot that can use a supplied login (username and password), take a provided link and add a product to your shopping cart. The program must be able to repeatedly try and add the product to the cart until it has been successfully added.
I DO NOT want a Chrome Extension. I am looking for a .php based program
This program will be run off a server for optimal speed.
What the program needs to do:
1. Use a user name, password to log into [url removed, login to view]
2. Use a link for a product that will become available.
3. Need to input size, product link before the product is available.
4. Footlocker uses a countdown timer until the product is available. The program must be able to monitor the timer until the product becomes available.
4. Start the program, which will automatically log you in and monitor the site until it has added the shoe to your shopping cart.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $325 for this job
Hi, I am a 15 yr exp. web guy, located in the US (EST, gmt-5) and I bring a focus on php/py apps, automation and data mining. I am available over the next week to get this done for you. Thanks! Matt