PHP App to create templates for frontend/backend of a CMS
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $567 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need simple PHP web apps created using Zend Framework that take as input HTML templates and give as output templates for the front end and back end, respectively, of a PHP CMS.
The CMS source code is attached as a zip file with this project.
Your php web apps should provide 2 options-- replace the default admin/front end css, or create entirely new templates (for front end/admin)
(1) User uploads a HTML template (as a zip file)
(2) Your php web apps identify css tags in attached template
(3) Your php web apps show a list of areas (for a typical web page)--> like Top horizontal menu, top logo, footer links, footer menu, side bar, side vertical menu, side vertical menu 2nd level(sub level of side vertical menu) and 3rd/lower levels, top horizontal menu 2nd level/3rd level/lower levels.
Now the user has to choose the areas applicable to his template-- and specify the CSS tags corresponding to each area.
(4) Your php web apps now generate the requisite template (for front end or back end) applicable to the CMS attached.
Simple work for a good PHP dev- I need this done only using Zend Framework-- and please mention "Zend PHP" in your bid.
I will only select bids less than approx $50
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online