PHP Development Project CMS
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $854 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Roomallocator is one of the fastest growing education hospitality technology companies. We have redefined the marketing management system to make customer ordering a joy for hotel guests during there stay.
Working at roomallocator offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We need smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
As a Web Developer at roomallocator, you will:
- Develop high performance, highly scalable web applications
- Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Be self-motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid application development environment
To succeed in this position, you must have 4-10 years of web development experience and:
- Extensive knowledge of LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) based development
- Experience working with Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP) in a highly scalable, highly available environment
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology
- Good communications skills and organization skills
- Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environments
At Roomalcator, we strive to stay curious, learn something every day, and always be open to new ideas.
We're on a unique journey and this is just the beginning. Come join us and let's build it. Together.
Roomallocator is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online