- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
This project is essentially 90% complete on Worddpress. I had installed the
Woocommerce plugin to enable ecommerce capability. Unfortunately after several
weeks of development the client decided that they did not like the design of the plugin
nor the lack of being able to charge the customer on their site. The site has been
redesigned and the reserve page has gotten final approval design-wise, but now lacks
This is a phone rental site that operates under the following system:
Rent (1-4) phones for (x) number of days. The first 5 days are charged at $10 per day
while every day thereafter is charged at $5 per day.
There is a flat shipping rate of $10 per order.
Tax must be assessed to residents of NY state only.
This rental service is for international travelers coming to the US from abroad so billing
addresses and zips are going to be international.
Where the site is now:
I have used the plugin jQuery widget ui to enable .datepicker for input fields for the
customer to select the dates of their trip.
I have modified the code to assess the total number of days their trip is and have put
the result into another input field.
I have a spinner that allows the customer to select 1 - 4 phones to be rented.
I have SSL certificate for the site as well as all the other material that you could need.
Outline of work to be done on [url removed, login to view]:
• clean up jQuery code to ensure security and proper placement of functions.
• Complete the process of assessing the charges to be applied to the customer,
• (a) arrange for the first 5 days to be charged at a $10 per day rate.
• (b) arrange for any value > 5 days to be charged at a $5 per day rate.
• (c) multiple sum (a+b) x number of phones (c).
• (d) add $10 per order for shipping. (((a+b)*c)+d).
• (e) set range of zip code value for NY state to apply state tax on shipments to NY
state (if **SHIPPING** zip is 6590 or between 10001 & 14975).
• Upload [url removed, login to view] AIM SDK to the server and get the site communicating properly
with the payment gateway. Link classes to appropriate input fields, etc.
• Only set up CC purchasing capabilities through the gateway.
Arrange for orders to be sent to email of selected employee at site so they can be
delivered promptly.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online