PHP/JS Job: Play With Variables; Wrap In A Wix Page App
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
I need a very simple Wix Page App.
This project requires PHP, HTML, JS and integration with Wix.
Here is the logic of our App:
1. User is on Wix Page App Settings (iframe), he can choose from multiple checkbox/radio/text form inputs and click a "Submit #1" button.
2. These variables are sent to a PHP script and returned back in a TEXTAREA form (with Wix Text Editor on top of it) on the same Page App Settings (iframe).
3. Users reviews the data, clicks "Submit #2" and the data is inserted into his Page App (2nd iframe).
Wix documentation is here:
[url removed, login to view]+Center+Home
1. Read the documentation! Everything the App does is through iframe, over at Wix.com.
We need to host and create both the Page App Settings and the final data page needed for the Customer's site.
2. This is a Page App from Wix, meaning that the app requires to have a Page and SEO URL.
All data that the Customer requires after clicking "Submit #2" is shown on that page. That data is stored on our server.
3. No "Premium" coding is needed. This is a free app.
What I will provide:
1. Page App settings page with HTML/CSS to match Wix style guide with all the form inputs we require.
1. The final project app must pass all items from Testing/QA and Technical Product Guide of Wix. It's in the documentation page.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online