A PHP Script to Monitor Google Apps/Gmail Attachments
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 9
I need someone to make a PHP script that monitors a google apps email account and forwards every email with an PDF or TIFF attachment to an email. The forwarded email needs a different subject, what subject to use is decided by where the email/attachment was originally sent to.
How the script should work:
1. Our suppliers send invoices to a given email ex. invoice[at][url removed, login to view]
2. Emails sent to invoice[at][url removed, login to view], invoice[at][url removed, login to view] and invoice[at][url removed, login to view] (etc) will all be forwarded to invoicebox[at][url removed, login to view] (this is the invoice box)
3. Based on the original sent-to email we know what subject to use when the PHP script forward the attachment.
4. When the attachment is forwarded, mark the email as unread and move to a folder named ”completed”.
The script needs two types of configuration, the first is static and can be defined in the top of the PHP file, this config is:
Forward attachment to what email
A default email for error reports
A list of valid attachments (PDF, TIFF).
Log in details to the invoice box (Google Apps Email / Gmail)
The forward configuration should be a .txt file, separate fields with ; and each line is a new company, example:
invoice[at][url removed, login to view];subject1
invoice[at][url removed, login to view];subject2
If the email is sent directly to the invoice box , to an email that is not listed in the config file or the emails monitored does not have an attachment, notify the default email (error report).
If you have read the whole description, please start your bid comment with GA.
I need you to develop the script from section 3 and I want to forward the emails through Google Apps Email (NOT with the PHP mail() function), this because I want to track forwarded emails through the email account (invoice box).
The script has to be light weight and efficient. I’ll run the script with cronjob.
Please give examples if you have done similar work earlier.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online