PHP Web Application for renderfarm job management
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We Need a web application developed in PHP. We have a software to manage render jobs, which has its own command line interface.
Requirements are like following:
- Web app must be suitable to integrate with our joomla based web site.
- Corporate Web site resides on godaddy hosting. Newly developed application will be hosted on our own systems in our database. Integration must done this way.
- A Membership system to register and log in users
- A credit based pricing system and payment integration. User should be able to purchase credits online.
- A measuring system to define the cost and spend the credits. Our manager application has a measuring system with time count. Can be used for this need.
- A module to upload jobs to render farm through web (Up to 1GB file size)
- A web form to let the user define render parameters and submit the job
- An interface to preview and download job output (image and video files)
- A job control system that reads the render manager database and reports the last job situation
- A messaging system that informs the user about completed jobs and credit balance.
Minor requests may come up during the project. Project time will be tracked by freelancer time tracker. Payment will be done in a single milestone and just after totally completed project.
If you plan to use any pay modules for the project, please include it to your bid price. No separate payments will be done and project will be canceled with a dispute, if such a payment request is subject.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online