PHP YouTube AutoComplete Scraper
This project was awarded to phpseo for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Your goal is to write one PHP function.
$InputKeyword (The seed keyword to enter into YouTube's search box)
1) Go to [url removed, login to view]
2) Enter the input keyword in the search box
3) Scrape the autocomplete results and store in an array
4) Enter the input keyword followed by a [space] and the letter a
5) Scrape the autocomplete results and store in an array
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the remaining letters (b-z) and numbers (0-9)
7) Return an array with a list of keywords.
The best function will have the following qualities:
1) Well documented with in line commenting explaining what is happening. (So I can understand the code :P)
2) Completes the given task with minimal RAM and CPU consumption. (Doesn't crash my server)
3) Bug-free. I will hit the function with as much bad data as I can to try and break it.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online