PHP script to unzip, move and copy files
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $132 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Someone to write a PHP script that will:
1. scan a specific directory on my server for newly uploaded ZIP archives once a day
2. unzip any ZIP archives found to a subdirectory created by the script
3. automatically move, copy and rename parts of the unzipped contents to various directories on the server, according to predefined rules
4. automatically copy some html files from a standard location to some of the subdirectories created by the script
4. send a notification by email to admin that a ZIP archive has been processed successfully
5. display the list of new and processed ZIP archives and their success/failed processing in a simple password protected webpage
In your bid please state the number of hours you think this will take.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online