Penny Auction Bid Counter Software
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $448 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a fairly simple piece of software (you can make it as complex as you want, see below). It will track auctions and all bids and bidders for the item. In other words, software that will temporarily log members' bids on auctions.
This is strictly for the penny auction website quibids.com. Check it out and familiarize yourself with the job.
I don't care how it works just that it preforms this simple task but it must produce organized and readable info/data that is sortable and updates live with the auction.
It must also either have the ability to open the program multiple times for multiple auctions OR (will pay more) the ability to track 2 or 3 auctions with a single process.
PLEASE MENTION IN YOUR BID WHICH OF THESE OPTIONAL FEATURES YOU PLAN TO INCLUDE. (if any)
(Optional) Expect more money if you have the expertise to add these features, it is not required, however.:
- Ability to track multiple auctions (hoping for up to 5) in one process
- Checkbox to keep program on "top"
- Feature that allows me to "hide" users on the tracking list for an auction that have X number of minumum bids placed. for instance 10 bid minimum or that bidder wont show up on the populated list.
- Create alerts that creates a sound and popup to tell me when bidders are reaching maximum value for an item. For example on a 100 bid pack auction when all bidders are either under 10% value (10 bids or less) or over 90% (90 bids or more). Or maybe if theres only just one bidder left who is between 10-90%.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online