Powershell XenServer Information Gathering Script
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 8
Hiring a developer to create only the beginning of an application. If this beta version is completed well, there will be more work immediately. The budget for the project has yet to be set. Please feel free to submit an estimate for time\expenses for the project. The requirements are as follows:
- Develop a desktop application that connects to a XenServer host and returns basic information on the XenServer and hosted virtual machines.
- User should enter an IP address and password into a graphical interface to connect to host XenServer
- The program should then connect to and generate a csv document that includes:
- Hypervisor Information: Hypervisor name, IP address, version of XenServer, number of physical cpus, amount of RAM, Number of Network cards
- Information for each hosted Virtual Machine: Name of VM, IP address, Operating system version, number of virtual CPUs, Amount of RAM,
For completion of this project, please be able to demonstrate application functionality and perform a walk through of the code.
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, as many bidders do not read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online