We are looking to build a VOIP System for a private Wi-Fi network (no internet access), users will need to download the private VOIP App to their mobiles. Users will be added by the system administrator via an easy to use interface, and only these users can use the system. Users can call or message other users. The system administrator could group message all users within the system.
Mobile users will need to be able to search for other users within the database on their mobiles, by name or company etc. If the users logged onto the Wi-Fi but the App isn't started, the system will send out a message every 30 minutes to remind them to start the App.
This will be an ongoing project with future requirements to add additional features and optional modules to the completed system and this should be considered at an early stage to make future upgrades as painless as possible.
SIP Server Required
1. System to run on an MS Windows based server with no internet access.
2. System is able to have up to 10,000 users in the database.
3. The ability to have up to 500 simultaneous connections
4. The ability to restrict the amount of users on the system, i.e. Only 200 users allowed into the database, and then system locks out the ability to add more users.
5. Database to be given a site name.
6. Easy system tools to add new users. (Name, Company Name, Job Tile, Mobile Number, Email Address) Users can be added into groups ie Security, Site Managers etc.
7. Authenticates the mobile users by their mobile number (see Mobile App).
8. User administrator can group message all users in database or a single user from a desktop interface. Administrator can assign users to be the emergency contact.
9. If mobile users are on network but the mobile App is not running, send out a message every 30 mins to remind user to open App. (unless if the App could start when user logs on on the wifi, that would be a benefit)
10. Allow for future requirements to allow access to internet so that the system can be linked other sites etc.
11. Allow for future requirement to allow for information databases to be added to the server, and mobile users can search this information.
Mobile Apps Required
1. To work on all smart phone platforms.
2. User logs onto the Wi-Fi network and open the App, the App picks up their mobile number, so that the user does not need to add any a username or password, App checks user is in database, if not in database App closes with an error message.
3. App uploads the latest database to the phone every time the App is opened and updates every 5 mins thereafter.
4. The ability to message or call any user.
5. Able to see who is online / offline, if offline able to send a message for that user to pick up when online, a link to call / message their mobile number if not online.
6. App has an emergency button; if pushed this will call directly to the security personal or site manager.