1. Use the provided graphical layout to allow for:
a. Text entry in search field
b. Display search results within provided graphical layout
2. Use provided sample data to add products to database.
3. Pull AWS product categories and product details (descriptions, price(s), picture etc) from [url removed, login to view]
(category articles are integrated into the same layout as above).
4. Let a program routine do the job of pulling the details (SOAP API).
5. Local product and category tables are updated with above details.
6. Additionally log error as well as success messages, API o/ps (raw XMLS) in to a LOG table.
7. CodeIgniter based application, for now just to show the products, categories from above database.
8. Pagination (using Jquery, CI pagination).