I am not sure what language would be best for this. It will need to run on a Windows server and be ie 8+ compatible.
• Any interface for user side, Very basic web page.
• The page will be internal only and will not require authentication but with most likely need to run as an administrator.
Ask for the following information:
(user interface input)
1. Project Number (10 digit)
2. Project Name (50 Char Text, restrict invalid characters) [url removed, login to view]
3. User Select (allow multi select from active directory users/groups)
4. Finance User Select (allow multi select from active directory users/groups)
Use the information to do the following
1. Create a folder on three file servers named e:\projects\”Project Name” (windows share)
2. Create an Active Directory security group named “Project Number” and “Project Number”-Finance
3. Add selected users to the Project Number group and Project Number-Finance
4. Copy default documents from a temp folders to the newly created Project folder on all three servers
5. Set security for new folders to a given set of users (Domain admins, Project Number, Project, Number-finance, etc.) and the newly created group on all three servers
17 freelancers are bidding on average $270 for this job
Hi there. I am senior developer from Vietnam. I have been working on this site for 2 years. I am interested in your project.Please let's me help you. I can start now. Thank you so much
Dear Sir, This is 9 yrs exp in SW Development and interested to work in your project. if you like my qualifications i will do the best to do all your requirements. thanks a lot and waiting your kind response
I have experience working with ASP.NET Web Forms and design, and knowledge of the IIS and Active Directory architecture, which definetly are needed for this project.