Programmer for a Tween Social Networking Website
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4881 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
iBesties is a book series and website for tween (8-12) year old girls. The company has just finished its first book and is looking to build a social networking website to go with the book. The website design should be completed in the next few days, before programming starts.
We are looking to build a minimal viable product at this time for a total project cost and then work with the programmer on an hourly basis thereafter. Once the minimal viable product is up and running we will be acquiring investment capital to expand the project.
We are looking for someone to create a minimum viable product for our website which will include friendship quizzes, messaging and bulletin boards. The friendship quizzes will determine compatible of two friends by showing how much they have in common. This will be the cornerstone of our website.
- Design and program the infrastructure of the [url removed, login to view] website, including consulting on which programming language and techniques to use
- Create an algorithm for online quizzes that determine friendship compatibility, much like a dating website
- Be able to program a website compliant with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Be able to program a bulletin board
- Be capable of programming different privacy levels of what information is sharable with who
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online