Quickbooks Integration with osCommerce Shopping Cart
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1391 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for someone that has expertise in both oscommerce shopping cart and Quickbook application to help me build the integration for these 2.
I currently looking to have Quickbooks Enterprise Edition with the Inventory Management add on running on the hosted server environment.
This integration will do the following:
- Download and sync customer account information and full sale order details from osCommerce. When sale orders are downloaded and enter Quickbooks, the inventory qty from Quickbooks will be deducted.
- Also, right now we have 2 websites running on 2 separate databases but they share the same physical inventory. The second website (B) sync inventory with the first one (A), and will deduct inventory information from first site (A) when there is an order coming in. So this integration need to account into this info that need to download sales orders from 2 sites into one Quickbooks.
- Downloads and sync product information from osCommerce into QuickBooks
- Downloads and sync Purchase Order (PO) from osCommerce into Quickbooks. When PO is received from osC, this will sync the quantity received and added into Quickbooks inventory
- Download and sync Credit Memo from osC to Quickbooks Credit Memo
If you have any further questions, please ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online